Program Analyst (Job Number:432135)
Project Analyst Function:Analyzes project requirements in the areas of business management, financial management, program scheduling, milestone tracking, critical path analyses, and support requirements, and performs other related analyst/management activities required for successful completion of required tasks. Assists with impact studies, cost/benefit analyses, dependency models, and project tracking methodologies to ensure the success and efficiency of assigned projects. Provides support for critical operations related to Comptroller Functions, Acquisition, Navy ERP training and implementation, and Navy ERP role mapping. Performs the tasks required of this discipline with little or no supervision. Supports project managers and other team leads by providing required analyses and developing products associated with the planning and execution of technical projects. This includes the entire range of project management functional areas to include scope definition, project schedules, cost estimates and budgets, hardware and services acquisition, project staffing, risk management, and quality management. Efforts also include project monitoring; reporting; and continuous analysis, problem-solving, and rebalancing of requirements throughout the duration of assigned projects.
Candidate will analyzes program requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning and resourcing incoming project funds within Navy- Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP), tracking expenditure of those funds and compiling financial reports through various reporting tools. Candidate will perform reconciliation of financial data maintained off-line; analyze the financial information and provide recommendations based on that analysis to the Government Project Lead. Candidate will also assist Government Project Leads with planning, organizing, and managing to bring about the successful completion of specific program/project goals and objectives.
- Candidate will provide assist with development of Work Authorization Agreements, Spend Plan development, 7300 development, assign funding to certain actions and track within N-ERP.
- Candidate will provide direct support for data calls to Government Project Leads.
- Will be required to attend meetings and assist with representing the team on a variety of topics.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Will tracks program/project status and schedules utilizing MS project
- Bachelors and six+ (6) years, with two (2) years as team lead; or AA degree with ten+(10) years of experience; or High School degree and fourteen+ (14) years of experience
BS or BA degree from an accredited institution in business, management, or related discipline. At least six (6) years of experience in large and complex problems associated to major weapons systems. Minimum two (2) years of experience of the last six (6) years must have been as a team leader. Demonstrate experience in cost/benefit analysis, quality control, successful completion of critical path events and project tracking.
Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, military interdepartmental procurement requests, work requests, requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), and DD 254.
AS or AA degree from an accredited institution in business, management, or related discipline. An additional four (4) years for a total of ten (10) years of experience in large and complex problems associated to major weapons systems. Minimum two (2) years of experience of the last six (6) years must have been as a team leader. Demonstrate experience in cost/benefit analysis, quality control, successful completion of critical path events and project tracking. Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, military interdepartmental procurement requests, work requests, requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), and DD 254.
- Must have experience utilizing the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NavyERP) tool.
- MS Excel expert
- Leadership experience is highly desired. Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Request, Work Requests, Requisitions and Contract Data Requirements Lists.
MS Project experience
Current SECRET clearance and valid CAC. Contract Labor Category
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2018, 4:26:14 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ST. INIGOES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job