Windows System Administrator (Job Number:432381)
- The candidate?s primary responsibilities will include installation, administration and support of Windows Server software including command line, Active Directory and log files.
- Experience with LDAP, Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Database, .XML files, and documenting standard operating procedures is necessary.
- On call and evening/weekend support may be required.
- Candidate must have the ability to write user guides, systems development documentation, operations documentation, process workflows, ISO 9000 documentation, disaster recovery/continuity/contingency planning.
- Candidate must have very good human relations skills associated with technical involvement of the user community.
- At least three years? experience providing or supporting installation, maintenance, and administration of Windows System software in either a client-server, and/or web- based environment is required.
- Candidate must demonstrate good communication skills.
- *MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline is required.
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
- A Master's degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant experience.
- A doctoral or Ph.D. degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree, when combined with a certification equivalent to PMP, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, CPCM, or CPSM.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 20, 2018, 3:11:22 PM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job