Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
King Of Prussia
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Missions (RMS) is seeking a Systems Engineering professional to join our team in Valley Forge, PA. This position is in the C4ISR market segment supporting United States Air Force and Navy programs specializing in systems engineering and integration.
This position requires a candidate with strong problem solving, technical writing, and communication skills focused on supporting United States Air Force and Navy software/systems engineering programs. The candidate will support systems engineering task areas to include use case development, requirements analysis/management, risk management, systems engineering documentation, CONOPS development, trade studies, and data analysis. Additionally, the candidate will support software testing developing test cases, identifying required test data, executing test cases, capturing discrepancy reports, communicating findings with software team, capturing and communicating test metrics, and supporting customer discrepancy outbriefs. The candidate must be able to work within a team environment under supervision from senior engineers. Work location will be in Valley Forge, PA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Requirements development, analysis and management
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience with key milestone reviews (TRR, FAT, SAT)
- Experience with software architectures, data flows, and use cases
- Software testing experience (test case writing/execution)
- Experience with test automation and scripting languages (Java, PERL, Python, C++)
- Experience with software test management tools
- Experience with software integration & deployments, customer/user interaction
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- Experience in IMINT/GEOINT exploitation tools and systems
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): King of Prussia Pennsylvania