Mission Integration Lead (Job Number:432310)
Mission Integration Lead Position Summary
- The Mission Integration Lead oversees and manages the introduction of new missions into the EDIS program and the Multi-Mission Space Operations Center (MMSOC) environment.
- Coordinates at all levels between the EDIS team and the new Mission team to ensure EDIS standards are defined, timelines are defined, and Mission requirements are met within time, cost, and performance expectations.
- The Mission Integration Lead is a multi-disciplinary role that applies broad space and ground control systems expertise to ensure smooth Mission integration, from concepts of operation through requirements gathering to development, testing, validation, and transition to operations.
- Works with the Program Control Lead to develop comprehensive project plans for the Integrated Master Schedule
- Reports to the Program Manager and directly supervises individual contributors in the Mission integration team
- Works with the EDIS senior leadership team to develop program strategy
- Interacts frequently with internal contract and government personnel, acts as primary liaison to external Mission requirement owners
- Participates and presents at meetings for SAIC and customer leadership
- Active DoD Secret clearance and eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience in DoD space and ground control systems operations
- Must have a minimum of 9 years work experience related to systems integration projects in space and ground control systems operations
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in a relevant Engineering or Physics discipline
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Must be willing and able to travel Up to 25% to CONUS locations
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and Mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 20, 2017, 2:57:36 PM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job