Subcontracts Management Lead (Job Number:432305)
Subcontracts Management Lead Position Summary
- The Subcontracts Management Lead oversees and manages the operational aspects of subcontract and vendor relationships on the EDIS program, and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules and prepares status reports, and ensures correct and timely invoicing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable actions.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives for all subcontracting issues.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with the EDIS customer, the SAIC program manager, and subcontractor leadership.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program
- Participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements
- Monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Serves as consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives.
- Reports to the Program Manager and provides regular formal and informal reporting
- Interacts frequently with internal personnel and outside corporate representatives at various levels
- Participates and presents at meetings SAIC and customer leadership
- DoD SECRET clearance required, TS/SCI desired
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience in DoD contracts, specifically in subcontracts and vendor management
- Must have a minimum of 10 years work experience related to DoD contracts management
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Business Management, Information Systems, or closely-related fields
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- No regular travel anticipated
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 20, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job