Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Lockheed Martin is looking for a Program Management Director to support an entrepreneurial team called New Ventures within Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company (LM SSC) that is developing a revolutionary New fleet of aerospace vehicles (Lighter than air vehicles operating above 60K feet) and payloads (capable of producing 1 Terabit communications capacity).
The Customer is a venture capitalist looking to leverage LM technical expertise but implementing the program in a more commercial like execution style. PM would be at the ground floor of this New and innovative engineering development that has growth potential going out for 20 years. PM is responsible for program from initial design through development and manufacturing on a revolutionary innovative fleet of aerospace vehicles and payloads. PM works for a Vice President in Space Systems Company (SSC) but manages major activity across SSC mission areas and Aeronautics and Rotary and Missions Systems Business areas. PM interfaces daily with customer leadership. PM leads a current team over 60 individuals with a growth to over 250 Full Time equivalents in the upcoming year.
1) The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Program Management, Engineering, Business Development or related discipline.
2) Candidates must be a demonstrated Full spectrum leader and have experience managing multi-functional teams, cross business area teams in both a fixed price funding constrained environment.
3) The candidate must have the ability to develop high performing teams that will work across program and business area boundaries to implement synergies across programs.
4) Candidate must also possess effective executive level verbal and written communication skills and a compelling desire to make a positive impact and the organizational/motivational skills to make it happen.
1) Demonstrated effective interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills, including interactions with executive leadership and ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
2) Demonstrated ability to build excellent customer relationships.
3) Candidate has experience working in the Commercial Space or the Telecommunications industry.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Highlands Ranch Colorado