full-time employee contract
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join our Virginia Beach team and support one of our dynamic growing programs.
The candidate would be responsible for providing assistance in reviewing, monitoring, and updating Cybersecurity documentation as related to Navy Cybersecurity Risk Management.
Essential Job Functions/Knowledge:
• Cybersecurity certification and accreditation support services.
• Risk Management Framework process including Platform IT certifications.
• Knowledge of Navy Network Security standards and processes.
• Provide cybersecurity certification and accreditation expertise as identified in Federal, DoD, DON, and local instructions, regulations and policy in support of Cybersecurity programs/projects.
• Experience with DIACAP and familiarity with the emerging Risk Management Framework processes.
• Provide certification and accreditation support functions to obtain DIACAP and/or RMF ATO, IATO or similar Platform IT certifications for Cybersecurity programs and projects.
• Support the development of, route and track DIACAP or RMF packages through the approval process, answer questions and obtain additional information where needed.
• Support the development of, route, and track IA MFR through the approval process; Collaboration and Escalation processes.
• Support the use of OCRS, VRAM, and eMASS.
• Current active TOP SECRET clearance with eligibility to access SCI.
• IAM Level II Certification.
• 5 years minimum on the job related experience including knowledge of Navy’s Cybersecurity standards.