full-time employee contract
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for training and development, establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of training
• Liaise with RSAF Instructors to ensure training objectives and purposes are achieved through curriculum development process
• Evaluate the deficiencies of training programs and provide solutions for improvement.
• Develop testing and evaluation processes
• Confer with Commander and conduct surveys to identify needs
• Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
• Develop, implement and manage Weapons School curriculum infrastructure and configuration management system
• Ensure/Perform reviews, revisions, updating, and development of course material and manage all academics, multiple advanced syllabus and supporting academic documents
• Requires direct experience with the F-15's weapons systems
• Must have at least 10 years’ Training System Design/Delivery
• Must be a Graduate of a USAF Instructor Course or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or related desired, Master’s degree preferred
• Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions conclusions or approaches to training issues
• Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or instructing
• Experience with Courseware development and Computer Based Training programming is highly desirable
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.