Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Lockheed Martin Energy Solutions division is looking for a data/financial analyst within their St. Louis, Missouri office. This position will support a utility energy efficiency contract through the gathering, analyzing and displaying data in a manner that supports program performance visibility and decision making. We are looking for an individual that has experience and comprehension of data systems, report building, chart development, and analytical methodologies. The ideal candidate can take complex sets of data and support monthly invoicing to the client. Candidate should have the ability to work under pressure and support their work. This candidate would be tasked with supporting the program designs associated with energy efficiency programs; familiar with kWh and therm savings, able to research emerging technologies and make specific recommendations based On that research. This person should be able to present to a large group of people and design meaningful presentations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good grasp of dispute resolution, negotiation techniques, and other positive interpersonal skills
- Multitask orientation and good organizational skills
- Detail and quality focused
- Enjoy contributing in a team environment
- Committed to providing a high Level of customer service
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through contributions
- Knowledge of data analysis concepts and techniques
- Experience with report querying and design
- Experience with energy efficiency program design
- Experience with TRM and analyzing measure data to determine the appropriate deemed savings levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, macros, and advanced Excel features. These skills must be presented during the interview process
- Data system programming experience
- CRM experience (specifically Microsoft Dynamics)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): St. Louis Missouri