full-time employee contract
Defense Health Agency DCoE ?s Office of the Chief Information Officer, or J6 organization oversees activities in IT Cyber-security, information systems operations, Enclave desktop support, Mobile technology services, Infrastructure services and information systems development and modernization. The mission of this project is to provide specialized technical expertise to support activities in the following area; security certification and accreditation, continuous monitoring of critical information systems and engineering support for data networks and telecommunications that span across the enterprise.
· Advises on implementation of technology controls as they relate to SharePoint technology.
· Sets and implements standards for SharePoint infrastructure.
· Support SharePoint implementation, and sustainment initiatives for all DCoE SharePoint instances and versions
· Provide scope planning, architecture planning and license planning of current and future projects.
· Develop dashboards, reporting, and advanced searched capabilities.
· Support comprehensive management reporting metrics including algorithms, data outputting, key performance indicators, and statistical displays.
· Provide configuration, maintenance support, hardware and license installation.
· Provide backups, data restores, and third level support and troubleshooting.
· Provide System Administration duties for all SharePoint Instances
· Perform SharePoint design activities for various SharePoint sites
· Develop and Create standardized SharePoint master pages
· Develop and Create custom SharePoint workflows, web Parts, and layouts per customer requirements
· Modify SharePoint templates as needed
· Develop .asp NET code