full-time employee contract
Defense Health Agency DCoE ?s Office of the Chief Information Officer, or J6 organization oversees activities in IT Cyber-security, information systems operations, Enclave desktop support, Mobile technology services, Infrastructure services and information systems development and modernization. The mission of this project is to provide specialized technical expertise to support activities in the following area; security certification and accreditation, continuous monitoring of critical information systems and engineering support for data networks and telecommunications that span across the enterprise.
· he personnel performing Database Management and Support tasks shall be certified IAW DoD 8570.01-M. In performance of these services, shall support the following:
· Provide installation, configuration, upgrade, and migration services for all database servers
· Coordinates the data administration technical function for both data warehouse development and maintenance.
· Facilitates change control, problem management, and communication among data architects, programmers, analysts, and engineers.
· Establishes and enforces processes to ensure a consistent, well managed, and well-integrated data warehouse infrastructure.
· Analyzes and identifies data and metadata requirements.
· Defines user requirements and database design specifications.
· Designs, implements, and supports data warehousing requirements. Implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
· Provides product support and maintenance of databases.
· Performs database design and implementation.
· Prepares/implements data verification and testing methods for the databases.
· Provide Data Base Administrator (DBA) patch management support
· Implement Database security to ensure authentication, authorization, and auditing occur in accordance with DoD and federal policy requirements
· Provide Performance monitoring and tuning.
Conduct Troubleshooting as needed to provide problem resolution
Must possess one of the following certifications to start: Oracle or MSFT SQL