full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you?ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Systems Engineer and Enterprise Architect to join our team in the St. Louis Area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Experience with Firewall Configuration and administration
-Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) configuration and administration
-Experience in securing Cloud Technologies
- Experience and working knowledge of NIST SP 800-53A, ICD 503, FISMA, DCID 6/3, relationships between IC and DoD policies for assessment and authorization (A&A)
- Experience in developing technical documentation and writing reports and white papers
-Experience in Host Based Security and Network End Point Security
- Skilled in using network analysis tools to identify vulnerabilities
- Skilled in assessing the robustness of security Systems and designs
- Skilled in determining how a security system should work (including its resilience and dependability capabilities) and how changes in conditions, operations, or the environment will affect these outcomes
- Skilled in developing and apply security system access controls
- Skilled in assessments of industry IT operating system, software database, or hardware
- Skilled in Systems engineering, requirements analysis, system development, software development, or hardware development as applied to the information assurance or cyber security field
- Ability to prepare the various types of security related documents
- Ability to conduct vulnerability scans and recognize vulnerabilities in security Systems
- Ability to evaluate the trustworthiness of the supplier and/or product
- Ability to evaluate the adequacy of security designs
- Ability to establish effective working relationships internally and externally to the client organization
-Understand how to implement Network Data Loss Prevention (DLP) technologies
-Understand how to develop or architect with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of commercial or military software development methodologies, process, and standards
- Knowledge of web services protocols, including Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Web Services Description Language (WSDL), and Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI)
- Knowledge of structured content tools and languages, and content management Systems
-Knowledge in in writing security scripts (Python helpful)
- Knowledge and experience of virtualization technologies and virtual machine development and maintenance
- Knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory operations
Requires Bachelor?s degree (in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Math) or equivalent, and twelve years of related experience in Information Technology and Five or more years Systems Engineering
Performing Enterprise Cyber Solution Planning and provide Analyses of Alternatives
Development and design of architectures to optimize infrastructure
Facilitate Architecture Review Boards
Implement approved design and work to transition to Mission Systems Teams upon Completion any projects being planned and implemented by IC Customer.
Certification to meet DoD 8570.1M requirements required CISSP or CASP Certification
Requires a strong background in Cyber Projects that are hardware and software related and
networking, switching, routing, and network security, as this position will develop enterpris solutions.
ITIL Foundations desired
Top Secret SCI Clearance and will require random or intermittent polygraph.