full-time employee contract
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to ?secure the future? supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our growing team supporting a HI-VIS program requiring a Training Specialist in QUANTICO, VA.
Must currently hold a TOP SECRET/SCI (eligible) clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the forming, training, equipping and deploying of Information Operations (IO) and Military Information Support Operations (MISO) support teams.
- Support the planning and incorporation of IO into organizational collective and individual training via service Task Lists (TL), Mission Essential Task List (METL), and Training & Readiness (T&R) continuums, not limited to formal school Programs of Instruction and exercise Master Scenario Events Lists (MSELs).
- Support the analysis of emerging IO joint and service specific doctrine and recommend additions or changes for joint and service integration.
- Support the integration of IO throughout the total force Training and Education continuum.
- Attend operating force planning and synchronization, TL and METL, and training and education conferences as directed.
- Support the development of IO and MISO Master Scenario Events Lists to support multi-level training events.
- Support the planning and exercise evaluation support to Mission Rehearsal Exercises (MRX), Command Post Exercises (CPX), and pre-deployment series training; not limited to Rapid Response Planning Processes (R2P2) and operational planning systems. (MCPP, JOPES, APEX and JOPP)
- Support the rebuild and refinement of IO as related input to T&R manuals.
- Support the development of IO doctrine and policy.
- Support the sustainment of functional relationships with all Joint, OSD, USG, and partner nation IO-related training organizations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in conducting training for intelligence and/or information operations.
- Experience in Exercise and/or curriculum development.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as technical data, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, and write routine reports and correspondence, like training materials.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Proven strong planning and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting major, multi-faceted programs with industry recognized, standard planning techniques, systems and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and properly prioritize multiple tasks in a high-tempo, high-pressure environment by relying on a high level of independent judgment, initiative, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a high tempo, high stress environment on a team interacting daily with midgrade and senior executive leaders.
- Have strong written and oral communication, organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with Systems Approach to Training (SAT) techniques
- Experience with training and readiness analysis
- Education, training and /or certification as a Training Specialist.
- Formal IO and/or Intelligence training.
- Experience supporting joint operational requirements.
- Military experience.
- TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
o Required: BS or BA in engineering, mathematics, operations research, military science, or a related technical discipline.
o Desired: Master's Degree from an accredited university in engineering, mathematics, operations research, military science, or a related technical discipline.
Position Type Full-Time
Overview ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.