Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) has immediate openings for Sr. DevOps Infrastructure Engineers. We've begun our journey into to DevOps and we need your help to further that! The qualified candidate will have a background and experience in IT infrastructure design and implementation and a keen interest in DevOps infrastructure-as-code philosophies and tools. There are multiple needs that span the spectrum of DevOps so Apply Today and put your expertise to work for us! US Citizenship required as the candidate will need to be able to obtain a US Security Clearance at a later date.
Note: Candidates with a current TS/SCI Security Clearance or higher are eligible for a $20,000 sign on Bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired by Raytheon
Note: This position can be located in either Aurora, CO or Richardson, TX
- Experience installing and configuring operating systems, e.g. Linux system administration skills
- Ability to program in a scripting language, e.g. bash, Perl, Ruby
- Hands-on experience with virtualization tools and cloud computing, either private (VMware, OpenStack) or public (AWS)
- Experience integrating COTS/FOSS software into a system
- Solid environment and configuration management skills; ability to maintain multiple baselines, e.g. Dev, Test, Prod
- Development experience with at least one infrastructure automation tool such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Strong ability to troubleshoot system integration issues
- Exposure to other emerging DevOps tools/technologies such as containers
- Strong aptitude and desire to grow DevOps technical skills and evangelize DevOps processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the use of MS Office applications
- 6 years of related work experience
- Ability to obtain US Government TS/SCI security clearance US Citizenship required
- Exposure to Information Assurance compliance to specified standards, e.g. ICD-503
- IT infrastructure architecture experience
- Experience with DevOps tools other than infrastructure automation, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, etc.
- Exposure to government contracting processes and deliverables
- Existing US Government TS/SCI security clearance
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Physics and 6 years of related work experience or an additional 8 years of related work experience in lieu of degree. Graduate degree preferred in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Physics. 109135
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.