Training Analyst / Program Management Analyst - Marine Corps (Job Number:433901)
Job Description / Duties:
General duties will include providing support for the following activities
? Assisting in the development of curricula and media for formal USMC schools:
- Assisting in the development and/or use of assessment methodologies, tools, and processes to validate the effectiveness of curricula and Training programs/plans;
- Assisting in technical support for Training programs/plans;
- Assisting in Training instruction;
- Assisting in program operations, management, and external communications;
- Assisting in strategic planning;
- Assisting in policy, technical, and analytical reviews;
- Assisting in research, design, and production of documentation and materials. Specific duties will include providing support for the following activities:
- Curricula and Media Support for USMC Schools. Candidate will assist in establishing a comprehensive program to identify, develop, and manage Marine Corps Training requirements to ensure the integrity of the content and effectiveness of the delivery methods.
- Validation of Effectiveness. Candidate will provide support for the development and/or use of assessment methodologies, tools, and processes to validate effectiveness of curricula and Training programs.
- Technical Support for Training Programs. Candidate will support the development of Training and education products/programs (computer-based and web-based Training) in accordance with the Marine Corps? SAT process.
- Training Instruction and Support. Candidate will provide technical support to classroom and field instruction at an entry or advanced-level in compliance with a POI .
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience;
Masters and seven (7) years or more experience;
PhD and 0 years related experience.
Candidate must have a thorough understanding of Marine Corps Unit and Training Assessments evaluation efforts to include:
- Marine Corps Combat Readiness Evaluation (MCCRE) and Service Level Training Exercises (SLTE), such as the Integrated Training Exercise (ITX).
- Processes that support analysis and reporting such as Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and the Trends Reversal Reinforcement Process (TRRP).
- Collecting and reporting SLTE and Marine Air Ground Task Force - Training Center (MAGTF-TC) schools production numbers on a semi-annual basis per the Marine Corps Force Development Strategic Plan (FDSP).
- Conducting situational and cyclical analysis and assessment as the liaison with higher and adjacent headquarters commanders and Senior-level staff.
- Supporting the operating forces by producing tailored reports of Training gaps and Training strengths.
- Providing briefs to Senior Level leadership across several Marine Corps organizations, to include MAGTF-TC and TECOM.
- Coordinating all Training Assessment and Evaluation Efforts with MAGTF-TC leadership.
- Representing TECOM G3/5/7 and its data collection and analysis interests with MAGTF-TC and its subordinate elements (MCTOG, MCLOG, MAWTS-1, TTECG, and MWTC).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 5, 2018, 10:46:02 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-TWENTYNINE PALMS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job