NNSY Sr Database Administrator (Job Number:432660)
SAIC has a contingent career opportunity for a Database Administrator supporting a Navy customer in Virginia Beach, VA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The candidate will provide operational support of computer hardware, system software, applications software, and system and user data files as configured within the associated Database system.
- Provide maintenance for the integrity of all user/system data files, data verification following system restoration/recovery procedures, and data format conversion procedures during the import and/or export of data.
- Provide Database reporting/printout support.
- Supports development of operating procedures and user technical manuals.
- Support will be provided to a variety of Database systems (e.g., Oracle, Sybase, and/or Informix).
- Travel: Up to 25%
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution, plus five (5) years or more experience.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Five (5) years of experience providing Database and associated Database systems administration support and having mastery level knowledge and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices for Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Five (5) years technical specialized experience conducting requirements analysis, designing, developing and administering Database applications.
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience.
The Database Administrator shall have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Developing and implementing applications in microcomputer environment.
- Implementation of relational databases.
- Managing information and developing reports using Database management system.
- Working knowledge of IA/IO concepts and A&A process.
- SharePoint 2010 and up, Microsoft Access, XML, jQuery, Java Script, HTML, and VBA
- Experience working with Microsoft Access 2010 and up
- Experience working with SharePoint 2010 and up
- The ability to move and maneuver up to 50 pounds of weight (computer hardware, accessories, support equipment, etc.) A minimum of a SECRET clearance is required for this position.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 26, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIRGINIA BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job