Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
The Aquarius Task Order on the SIRIUS program is looking for a motivated software developer to join our exceptional team delivering innovative and unique software solutions on mobile platforms. The Aquarius program simultaneously supports both longer-term development efforts and frequent rapid turnaround quick-reaction-capability (QRC) releases in response to customer mission needs. This position will join the 15 person development team and will support both types of releases through designing, developing, and maintaining advanced software applications running on mobile devices. Knowledge and experience developing software using C++ is required. Experience working on mobile devices is a desired but is not required.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
1. Develop innovative, reliable, and unique software.
2. Analyze requirements and also support and/or conduct technical exchange meetings (TEMs) with end users to develop and ensure understanding of customer needs.
3. Troubleshoot and resolve defects.
4. Support the development of professional design documentation, user guides, and customer briefings.
5. Support Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) releases in a fast-paced operational setting.
6. Assist customers in understanding proper usage of developed products.
7. Remain flexible in an environment where priority may change as customer needs require.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
1. At least 2 years of software development experience
2. Professional experience or training with C++
3. Experience working on Linux or Unix platforms
1. Bachelors degree
2. Developing applications on Android and iOS devices
3. Experience building and maintaining multithreaded systems
4. Experience working in the Cyber or information operations field
5. Experience in reverse engineering
6. Experience using IDA Pro or similar tools
7. Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Herndon Virginia