NAE CVN Combat Systems SME (Job Number:434187)
SAIC is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a full time position to be part of the Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE) in support of the Naval Aviation Type Commander with the identification and resolution of C5I readiness issues associated with Aircraft Carriers. The successful candidate will be required to coordinate with fleet, maintenance, and sustainment stakeholders, such as SPAWAR and NAVSUP WSS, to identify root causes and propose solutions, as well as develop position and solution papers and presentations recommending courses of action for Naval Aviation leadership.
A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree, Master?s degree is desired.
- Minimum of twelve years experience with CVN C5I systems operation and sustainment in a complex and technically demanding environment, including a minimum of six years of direct experience in the CVN C5I domain.
- Must have recent experience as a CVN Combat Systems Officer (CSO)/Combat Systems Maintenance Officer (CSMO) and display subject matter expertise with extensive, enterprise-wide knowledge and experience in the CVN C5I domain.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review carrier C5I readiness and cost performance, root cause analysis of gaps, solutions being addressed within the CRT, and gaps requiring outside assistance to close
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience as a part of a SPAWAR Fleet Readiness or PEO C4I Program Management team preferred
- Understanding of and experience working within the framework of the NAE is preferred.
Required Clearance: A current active DoD SECRET clearance.
Required Travel: Less than 10%
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the Delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2018, 6:37:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIRGINIA BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job