CADM-Configuration Data Management Support (Job Number:434332)
CM is responsible for the following activities:
- Ensure that Configuration Items (CIs) are appropriately identified and controlled;
- Perform change control of all baselines ensuring that all changes to baselined CIs are documented, approved and controlled;
- Prepare, control, and build the baselines specified in the project schedule for release;
- Facilitate/Participate in SCCB meetings;
- Maintain CM records relevant to the project, e.g., SCCB minutes, milestone reviews;
- Provide configuration status accounting
- Perform periodic configuration audits to verify integrity of the baselines and CM records;
- Preparation of Engineering Release Records (ERR)
- Distribution and tracking of software releases to individuals external to the project team
- Perform Data Management, to include Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) tracking, approval, and delivery.
- Establish and maintain Technical Data Package (TDP)
- Maintain project engineering repository and fielding records.
Clearance Requirement/ Qualifications :
- Must currently possess or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance. engage in Information systems design, development, and analysis encompassing one or more of the following areas of technical expertise: programming, PC application analysis, software development, systems integration, and/or related disciplines.
High School Diploma and two (2) years of related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise Information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more Information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 20, 2018, 11:10:08 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job