Graphic Designer (Job Number:434593)
Job Description: The applicant must have experience in studio, field, and live video shoots using a variety of camera equipment. The applicant should have expert knowledge in a variety of video editing software and hardware. The videographer/video editor should have experience in storyboarding, scriptwriting, producing and directing, narration, working with actors, videography, and lighting. Must have knowledge in all aspects of video production, preproduction, production, post-production, delivery, and assessment. Due to the sensitive nature of the work of this customer, all contractor personnel shall be required to be a U.S. citizen, and MUST have the appropriate TS//SCI clearances and accesses.
Required Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 + years experience in the following areas.
- Demonstrated experience with technical writing and reports production and print and digital visual communication production.
- Demonstrated skilled knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite Products.
- The applicant must demonstrate strong conceptual problem solving skills and translate customer requirements into visually engaging, innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to review reports/presentations for grammatical errors and quality assurance and provide substantive edits for improvement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical production and quality control standards; the ability to define requirements and develop production timelines; select appropriate formats; knowledge of proper file structure; experience working with large-scale digital printers; and packaging small print products; must be able to prepare and deliver digital files for hard copy or soft copy output; and recommend alternative approaches and mediums for customer consideration.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Detailed oriented.
- Bachelor?s degree in Fine Arts or Communications Marketing field and at least 10 years? experience in a media related field such as digital media, web media, or graphic Design.
- At least 10 years? experience in a lead position such as Creative Director or Senior Designer.
- Strong skills in the Creative Suite Master Collection, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
- Proficient on Mac or PC.
- Skills and knowledge in photography a plus.
- Strong time managements and troubleshooting skills.
- U.S. Citizen and active TS/SCI with CI Poly clearances
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 6, 2018, 3:40:02 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-Reston
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job