full-time employee contract
USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking A Field Service Analyst (Journeyman) ? Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS) to work out of Hawaii.
- The qualified Field Service Analyst (Journeyman) - AFATDS will perform duties as A Field Service Analyst (FSA) providing fully automated support for planning, coordinating, controlling, and executing fires and effects. It supports weapon systems such as mortars, Field artillery cannons, rockets and missiles, close air support, attack aviation, and naval surface fire support systems.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with 3 years? experience. 3 years of relevant experience may
be considered in lieu of A degree.
- CompTIA Security+ CE certification, IA Level II
- Certified in AFATDS
- Minimum 3 Years Operational Experience using Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS)
- Ability to receive A TESA from the German Government.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
- Performs routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions.
- Knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems.
- Performs analysis of system operations.
- Experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices.
- Available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms.
- Generate customer related reports from multiple sources, for example Daily Activity Reports, Trip Requests,
- Provides over ? the ? shoulder training upon request.
- Ensure incidents are posted in the Incident Reporting Module within the SIF
- Interact with the customer on A daily basis.
- Distribute software updates.
- Support and assist as needed with hardware upgrades.
- Must be capable of performing routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions
and must knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems.
- Perform analysis of system operations and perform fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer
systems and individual peripheral devices.
- Poses excellent oral and written communications skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including
Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Collaborate effectively with the customer, CECOM SEC and other project team members.
- Understand and apply sound Information Assurance principles and methodology to all work.
- Additional duties as assigned.