full-time employee contract
USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking A Field Service Analyst (Journeyman) - DCGS-A Fixed to work out of Weisbaden, Germany.
The DCGS-A Fixed Field Service Analyst (Senior/Lead) will perform duties as A Field Service Analyst (FSA) for initializing, placing into operation, and troubleshooting the hardware and software interfaces of this system. This position will support the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) Software Engineering Center (SEC) Field Support Directorate (FSD) to perform resident engineering and technical support to the Warfighter. In addition, this position will align with the local Army Field Support Battalions to provide support for exercises, combat operations, and contingency operations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with 3 years? experience. 6 years of relevant experience may
be considered in lieu of A degree.
- CompTIA Security+ CE certification
- CompTIA Server + certification
- Linux + certification
- Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms.
- Gather ingestion requirements for new data sources and develop new Feedpipe code to harvest new data.
- Perform quality control measures to ensure data consistency and reliability.
- Performs JAVA/XML programming to ingest XML, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and other data
types based upon direct database connections.
- Modify and improve ingestion process and develop improvements to incorporate into future software
- Perform various data management techniques to verify all data sources are processing data. Identify static
and dynamic sources.
- Work with other team members and system engineers to replicate data to various replication sites.
- Perform web development and provide HTML, XSL and XML products as directed.
- Perform any and all other associated tasks as assigned by technical lead on site.
- Performing development and deployment activities associated with Java programming.
- Scripting/programming and integrating programs in an XML environment.
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and formulating development projects based on customer requirements and inputs.
- Experience programming for integration with popular database management engines such as Oracle, SQL
SVR, and MySQL.
- Generating, executing, and documenting test procedures for assigned programming projects.
- Operating/working in the DOD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with Field level
- Configure LDAP and maintain DCGS-A accounts and resolves any DCGS-A account related issues.
- Install Microsoft Windows server software, patching, upgrading and maintenance.
- Install, upgrade and perform maintenance of server hardware components as per requirement
- Responsible for backup and disaster recovery of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Install, maintain and configure DNS Servers and maintain host configuration.
- Perform daily checks on DCGS-A applications and tools and resolve any errors to ensure availability.
- Monitor and configure Safemove data replication.
- Knowledge of client and server software interaction including web-based application design, support, and
- Software, hardware, and network troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Experience with remote system administration software.
- Basic networking principles and system network configuration.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to work independently, with minimum
direction; self-motivated and results-focused mindset are A must.
- Assist Information Assurance staff with all documentation required for accreditation and any other
associated directives and regulations.
- Prepare status report as well as briefings for the customer and upper management. Develop plans and
schedules. Manage Security activities in specific areas as assigned.
- Understands Information Assurance methodology and security principles.
- Perform scans and implement information assurance security procedures and resolve findings.
- Performs post software installation upgrades and IAVA patching.
- Provide documentation and remediation for IA findings.
- Update IA required documentation to include; POAM and SVDD
- Additional duties as assigned.