Mission Integration Lead (Job Number:434951)
The Mission Integration Lead:
- Oversees and manages the introduction of new missions for the EDIS program for the Multi-Mission Space Operations Center environment.
- Coordinates at all levels between the EDIS team and the new mission team to ensure the EDIS requirements, test and integration plans and schedules are defined.
- Ensures that all cost, performance and schedules are met to meet the mission requirements
- The Mission Integration Lead is a multi-disciplinary role that applies broad space and ground control system experience to ensure a smooth mission integration from concept of operations through requirements gathering, development, testing, verification and validation and final transition to operations.
- Works with the Chief Mission Integration and Chief Systems Engineer to develop comprehensive project plans.
- Reports to the Chief Mission Integrator and directly supervises individual contributors in the mission integration team.
- Interacts frequently with internal contract and government personnel, acts as primary liaison to external mission requirement owners
- Participates and presents at meetings for SAIC and customer leadership
- Translates the clients business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex solutions and integrating architecture.
- May include analysis of transition planning, intelligence information requirements, and may develop architecture baselines.
- Assists with and leads development of integration, migration plans/schedules.
- Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites, and can oversee production of integrated systems.
- May support ISR and C4ISR programs/clients/systems.
- Supports business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
- Active DoD Secret clearance and eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience in DoD and ground control systems operations
- Must have minimum of 14 years work experience related to systems integration projects and ground control systems operations
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in relevant Engineering or Physics discipline
- Strong Oral and written communication skills required
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25% to CONUS locations
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 14, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job