CSRA is currently looking for a Network SATCM Engineer for Kaiserslautern, Germany. Must have a current and active Secret clearance, and able to obtain a TS/SCI.
Develops and maintains software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed software and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products.
- Researches, designs, develops, and tests a variety of electronic equipment, including radar and radiation detection equipment; radio, television and other communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
- Performs configuration management and release Engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable.
- Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development.
- Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use.
- May develop software configuration standards for company-wide use.
- May train software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
- Travel is required. This will be based out of Kaiserslautern with 50% travel throughout Europe.
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
- TESA Accreditation / 11 Years? Experience and / or Education Required
- Must have a current and Active Secret Clearance and be able to obtain TS/SCI