Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Specific Job Requirements:
- Electrical Engineering Background (Plant power distribution and lighting).
- Familiar with Plant Mechanical Systems, including HVAC, Fluid Dynamics, Piping, Plant Systems and Distribution.
- Working knowledge of Autocad and Document Control
- Responsible for Short Circuit Analysis as it pertains to power coordination of site distribution.
- Capable of performing Arc Flash Analysis for site power distribution system.
- Working knowledge of all applicable construction codes, e.g. National Electric Code (NEC), NFPA, International building Code, etc...
- Ability to develop detailed Scope of Work for Design Development of Facilities Renovation and Improvement Projects.
- Capable of Project and Construction management for execution of facilities projects.
- Investigate/implement energy and waste/recycle conservation opportunities across the site.
- Actively participate in the Capital Budgeting/Planning process as related to Infrastructure and energy conservation projects.
- Responsible for developing and submitting applications for NYSERDA and National grid rebates related to energy conservation projects.
- Provide technical support/recommendations for all facilities related initiatives / potential improvements.
Will be required to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance.
Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
Proficient in Autocad, Excel, and MS Project.
Must demonstrate very good communication skills: verbal, written, electronic.
Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Technology.
Existing SECRET clearance.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re Engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Liverpool New York