Raytheon has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Operations Lead reporting to the Senior Operations Manager of the Cabinet Integration Center. This key role requires daily interaction with other functional managers to maintain and meet organizational goals and objectives. Reports and presents to the Center leadership, including: Engineering, Mission assurance, Manufacturing Ops, Production Control, Program Managers, and Finance.Working with the continuous improvement leader to help implement opportunities using six sigma and lean methodologies are also a component of this function.
In addition to the above, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deployment of manufacturing Operations strategy, control systems, tools and metrics to accurately measure progress and drive continuous improvement
- Understanding manufacturing utilization, ops capabilities and capacity
- Ensuring full compliance of company policies and procedures
- In this role, you will collaborate with all functions within the CIC center to provide strategic and infrastructure support to meet all goals and objectives of the area
- Support annual Mfg Ops Rework and Scrap goals.
- Working with the Center for Continuous Learning, Ensure compliance training of > 99%.
- Coordinate and support bi-monthly Ops Reviews.
- Generate monthly highlight / Challenges reports
- Support bi-annual Government property physical inventory.
- Support annual Corporate AS9100 and NQA audit prep activities.
- Support the annual generation and update CIC Mfg Operations Business Continuity Plans.
- Support monthly Injury Review with EHS.
- Support Continuous improvement and strategic initiatives aligned to the centers Goals
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
This position can be a Salary Grade G08 or Salary Grade G09 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position
- Minimum 4 years of experience in manufacturing, Operations, or engineering.
- Experience utilizing lean manufacturing concepts.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required
- Experience with efficiency performance tools, cost account management or other budgetary responsibility
- High computer literacy and with confidence and skill working with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and familiarity with Raytheon systems (VM, PRISM, PDM)
- Ability to leverage technology
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and solid interpersonal skills;
- Solid People Management Skills ? Goal setting, Delegation, Coaching, Motivating
- Thinks logically and is process oriented with proven problem-solving skills
- Flexible, open minded, and Self-confident team player with the able to think outside the box to solve complex issues.
- Metrics driven and success oriented, Six Sigma Expert/Black Belt or Lean Certification
- Strong Planning, Facilitating, and Team-coordination skills
- Demonstrated Experience leading projects in a bargaining unit environment
- Self-starting team player and is able to make decisions with minimal supervision
- Customer focused attitude towards accomplishing goals
BA or BS degree.