- Install, investigate and resolve routine and complex matters of significance with computer software and hardware equipment.
- Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves complex software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs.
- Coordinates hardware/software installations and upgrades to ensure work is properly performed in accordance with company policy. Recommends resolution to complex matters of significance and coordinates the implementation of the approved course of action.
- Coordinates and monitors troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common System problems; documents System events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommends course of action and implements as approved.
- Oversees the installation of client department-specific applications and systems. Ensures installations are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; determines revisions or updates to installation as needed.
- Coordinates testing, upgrades and configuration of System files and services. Ensures changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; recommends revisions or changes based upon results. Prepares for and prescribes approaches to possible downstream implications.
- Utilizes standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
Desired Education and Experience: Bachelor?s Degree in a computer related field of study and four years qualified experience.
MUST HAVE Skills:
NICE TO HAVE Skills:
Clearance: Must have Secret to Start Work
Baseline Certs: IAT Level II (Security+ce or SSCP or CCNA-Security)
Training: Windows 7/10 MCP (can be obtained on the job)