full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group.� Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated and mission-oriented Cloud Architect. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IT Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security.
Soliciting, analyzing and evaluating ManTech and customer business requirements;
• Architecting solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements;
• Developing road maps and methodologies for establishing best practice approaches for use of Cloud and DevOps tool sets;
• Assessing risk factors and limitations of current systems identifying areas of opportunity for cloud mitigation and improving system performance;
• Providing technical assessments of current and proposed methodologies for Information Technology Management;
• Understand security as a part of the Solution by establish technological approach to align with ManTech and government information security requirements;
• Evaluate vendor products for analyzing best fit and function to meet strategic initiatives;
• Support internal adoption of technologies through meetings and presentations with stakeholders to expound the benefits and approach for the respective solutions;
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment;
• Provide detailed development cost, resource, and technology estimates for proposed solutions;
• Thorough understanding of labor needs and skills required for installation, configuration, and operations of various proposed solutions;
• Has experience developing strategic architectural scenarios for future proofing designs against obsolescence and avoiding rework;
• Experience working with commercial off the shelf (COTs) vendors for establishing expectations for demonstration and extracting functional details for determining issues and benefits related to integration, capacity, reliability, resilience, and scalability;
• Ability to perform alternatives analysis and market research studies that provide data which aid in the selection of tools, technologies, solutions and methodologies;
• Experience overseeing research and development (R&D) for the application and integration of new tools, technologies, solutions and methodologies into an IT environment;
• Interpret, implement and adhere to ManTech and federal level technology standards, policies and directives;
• Provider technical leadership to other technical leads for participation in problem-solving and root cause analysis efforts;
• Establish success criteria for various implementation and supporting metrics for illustrating continued value in approach selected;
• Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging tools, technologies, solutions and methodologies;
• Understands application deconstruction techniques for establishing low impact cloud migration approaches; and
• Ability to provide expert level advice in a wide variety of technology environments.