Field Service Representative (FSR)-Bedford, IN (Job Number:435807)
- Perform repair and maintenance actions on systems, subsystems, and equipment or components at CONUS and OCONUS locations as required.
- Provide system installation and initial G-BOSS operator training at CONUS and OCONUS locations. Inspect, test, and perform the necessary maintenance and repair actions to bring GBOSS systems up to a specified condition code.
- Perform reconditioning and repairing of retrograde material to include: cleaning, operational testing, condition code sentencing, and repair as required.
- Analyze problems, and report by electronic Communications, and be able to perform repairs on fielded and sustainment assets.
- Develop maintenance repair procedures to include an internal work card system to document repair actions performed on retrograde components and systems.
- Provide a weekly reports to management which includes repair actions taken, time, date, place, and equipment identification.
- Provide training to GBOSS operators
- Travel CONUS and OCONUS (including hazard duty locations)
- Education/Experience Requirement: 4-yr degree or 10 years' FSR experience deploying OCONUS in support of Military Surveillance Systems
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 19, 2018, 2:36:51 PM
Primary Location: United States-IN-BEDFORD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 75% of the time
Shift: Day Job