About Us *:*
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34?,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures)?, with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
- Government Services, serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full life-cycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
- Technology & Consulting, including proprietary technology focused on the monetization of hydrocarbons (especially natural gas and natural gas liquids) in ethylene and petrochemicals; ammonia, nitric acid and fertilizers; oil refining; gasification; oil and gas consulting; integrity management; naval architecture and proprietary hulls; and downstream consulting
- Engineering & Construction, including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); and program management
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR,
W_ E D ELIVER_
About the Role **:
KBR Technology:** KBR Technology specializes in developing, licensing and servicing energy-efficient and cost-effective process technologies that provide economic and technical advantages to global oil and gas and petrochemical companies. With thousands of successful projects worldwide, KBR combines its technology expertise with full engineering, procurement, construction and on-going plant technical services to help clients maximize the value of their assets. KBR Technology offers a breadth of technology licenses, proprietary process equipment and plant technical services for Refining, Olefins, Ammonia/Fertilizer/Synthesis Gas, Coal Gasification and Organic Chemicals.
Job Title: Technology Manager - Olefins
Job Description: KBR Technology is looking for an ambitious, driven Olefins Specialist to join our Technology and Consulting Business. As an Olefins Technology Manager in KBR’s Technology & Consulting Business Unit in our UAE Office, you will be responsible for the business development of our SCORE and K-COT technology lines within the Olefins group.
Role Responsibilities :
- Supporting the regional strategic and annual growth plans and associated budgets for KBR’s Olefin technology
- The development and implementation of the Olefins Product Line (PSL) growth strategy, supporting business development activities through client meetings and proposal development
- This position is accountable for all area functions including business planning, quarterly plan execution and business forecasting
- As a Technology Manager you must also establish the basic framework and alignments with other Technology PSL’s, marketing, and the global sales organization
- The Technology Manager of Olefins works with other members of the Petrochemicals PSL based in KBR’s regional offices to develop strategic growth plans and that will maximize the overall of the Technology Business Unit
- You’ll support the regional Business Development managers for the EMEA region to develop, support and win a pipeline of project covering grassroots and revamp process units in the region covering Olefin opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering required , MBA preferred
- 10 years’ experience required; experience in specific Olefins Technology Management preferred
- Experience in Olefins technical and/or operations is required
- Experience specifying technical offerings and/or processing engineering services required
- Seeking a candidate with an international work background
- Seeking someone with experience and ability to work across an international matrix organization with a strong commercial background to support EMEA’s regional sales managers in development of the correct value propositions for KBR’s Petrochemical technology portfolio
- Must be willing and available to travel 30% domestic and/or internationally, as needed
- A Bachelors of Engineering degree specializing in Chemical Engineering awarded by a recognizable University.
About how we can Benefit you:
Working in a corporate role or on one of our projects, you will apply your knowledge and expertise to deliver excellent results to our clients. We encourage a transparent and friendly working environment where you can see the value of your contributions and grow through career development opportunities both locally and on our global projects.
You will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including employee benefits and a career that is both financially and personally rewarding.
Job: Engineering/Technical – Technology
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates
Req ID: 1063853