Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Performs maintenance and repair on turret electronics, hydraulics, instruments, and sighting systems on the Family of Light Armored Vehicles in support of the Ministry of the National Guard. Provides technical assistance and training in maintenance to the Ministry of the National Guard personnel. Performs inspection, maintenance, and New Equipment Training Support on new equipment. Conducts formal and informal training as directed by the Armament Section Chief.
1. Provides formal and informal Light Armored Vehicle turret training and implements the ?On the Job? Training program for the Ministry of the National Guard soldiers.
2. Repairs and adjusts hydraulic and mechanical systems; adjusts breech and firing mechanism; services recoil mechanisms. Applies diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques to determine cause or causes of malfunctions
3. Repairs turret electronic system malfunctions.
4. Identifies and submits required documents for repair part(s) request.
5. Maintains records, prepares and submits required reports possibly interfacing often with the Production Control Section.
6. Monitors, assigns and supervises Section workflow under the direction of the Armament Section Chief.
7. Provides technical assistance to the Ministry of the National Guard units, as required.
8. Able to operate Direct Support and General Support specific test and diagnostic equipment related to electronic components trouble shooting and repair such as Direct Support Electrical Systems Test Sets General Purpose Interface Assemblies, and Specialized Test Equipment.
A. Education Level: High School graduate. Military technical training or equivalent civilian experience in armament systems maintenance and repair.
B. Experience: A minimum of 4 years experience in armament systems repair or equivalent combination of education and experience.
C. Specific knowledge, skills abilities and requirements: Knowledge of logistics management policies, principles, techniques and procedures; knowledge of planning and developing training; ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms, computer literate. Must possess a valid US driving license and be capable of obtaining a KSA drivers license.
Please go to our website, search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.