M C Dean Inc. (www.mcdean.com)
M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation?s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. M.C. Dean?s capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. M.C. Dean, Inc. serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. Established in 1949, M.C. Dean, Inc. has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer. Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, M.C. Dean, Inc. employs more than 2,500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
M.C. Dean, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
For more information about our company, you can visit www.mcdean.com.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A Foreman is responsible for supervising and coordinating the work of a crew of electricians, apprentices, and laborers on a jobsite as well as ensuring that all work installed is completed on time, on budget and according to all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
Job Duties and Responsiblities:
- Establishing and adjusting work sequences to meet the construction schedule for the project.
- Organizing and coordinating project materials and equipment.
- Producing layout drawings and code calculations.
- Reading and interpreting specifications, plans, and contract documents and preparing sketches of proposed work.
- Analyzing and resolving work problems.
- Setting, monitoring and enforcing standards in safety, quality, productivity and leadsership.
- Conducting safety and quality control inspections, forcing related company policies and implementing a jobsite safety program.
- Ensuring that all deficiencies are corrected.
- Coordinating work with other crafts on the jobsite.
- Executing daily reports regarding the job progress and any problems encountered.
- high school diploma or GED is required.
- The incumbent must have at least two (2) years of experience as an electrician in the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical systems, equipment and fixtures using blueprints, schematics and sketches.
- Journeyman's license is preferred
Required Skills:See Job Description