Technical Collection Manager (Job Number:436713)
Job Description: The Technical Collection Manager will support HUMINT operations for an IC client by providing operational research and guidance to various overseas offices, using customer databases to conduct research, write summaries, reports, official correspondence, and analysis in furtherance of the client's objective to acquire intelligence.
- Manage the full range of operations and support activities for one or more overseas missions; Serve as primary point of contact for one or more overseas offices.
- Provide operational guidance for ongoing cases.
- Plan and coordinate blended operations.
- Apply various Technical collection systems, independently and collectively, to address intelligence collection requirements.
- Work with legal, Technical, analytic, counterintelligence, and other customer components to ensure the integrity of ongoing operations.
- Design various operational activities, propose recommendations, identify pros and cons of various operational scenarios.
- Provide in-depth research on existing operations, and intelligence assessments based on all source and classified information.
- Brief senior customer personnel and boards on the status of the cases supported by the Technical Collection Manager.
This position requires the ability to work in a dynamic environment and function as part of a collaborative team.
The Technical Collection Manager will be expected to interact with senior personnel and, as required, support and mentor junior customer personnel.
The successful candidate will have significant experience working in and supporting operations, the ability to initiate New efforts, promptly triage incoming requirements, and to brief relevant information to different levels of management.
Candidates may be required to provide professional references, and all references will be contacted.
Job title and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or five or more years of Technical Collection Manager, SOO or Case Officer -related experience.
- Minimum two years' experience supporting and IC customer in an operational capacity.
- Significant prior experience writing and coordinating on operational cables.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly security clearance is required.
- Prior overseas experience Knowledge of regional or topical issue(s) related to the IC Understanding of sensor phenomenology and deployment options.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the Technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 16, 2018, 6:35:29 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job