Imagery Product Quality Engineer (Job Number:436785)
SAIC is seeking a Imagery Product Quality Engineer to join our Ft Belvoir based team.
- Act as the Senior Imagery Product Quality Engineer for a world-class Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) team providing government customer with baseline and evolved GEOINT system initialization, calibration, and production integration assessment and management advice.
- Provide technical and program leadership. Advise customer on integration and employment of state-of-the-art component technologies and system concepts/capabilities.
- Assess program schedules. Devise meaningful and timely integrated views of sub-system resource requirements and deliveries.
- Evaluate concept designs and system integration strategies using system of systems approach.
- Review system level requirements and assess proper decomposition to lower level requirements. Review development contractor?s documents and procedures, requirements flow-down, verification methodologies, calibration plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and test plans to ensure program (operational and schedule) success.
- Review deficiency reports for relevance and importance. Recommend priority work off schemes that enable customer to achieve maximum utility from legacy and new systems.
- Review program for high-risk areas and recommend and/or assess mitigation approaches. Assess schedules for opportunities to accelerate the delivery of new capabilities.
- Assess and support Modeling and Simulation exercises as needed.
- Collaborate with SETA team members, development contractors, and customer forums Investigate innovative and emerging technologies to incorporate into analysis.
- Refine and develop measures of effectiveness, improvements to system environments, and creation of new procedures to support all facets of testing and operations.
- Support user outreach and research new concept designs to solve hard problems.
- Facilitate all pre-meetings (chart flip sessions) to validate inputs.
- Document applicable pre-meeting action items and ensure timely submission of required follow-up status. Represent Division Chief at formal TRR, ORR, DDR meetings.
- Anticipate customer requests for systems engineering and integration studies, process analysis and design, process assessments, etc. with a focus on process and resource efficiencies. Present analysis and recommendations for implementation.
- Support the development of Concept of Operations, Requirements Documents, Test Plans, Contract Statements of Work, Systems Engineering Plans, Readiness Reviews.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience. (Required)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 18, 2018, 3:36:04 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job