Senior Java Developer (Job Number:436816)
SAIC has an opening for a mid-level Java Developer in McLean, DC. The MID- Java Developer will be supporting the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) effort by working on a team of 3 ? 6 Java developers in developing enterprise application. The MID-- Developer will support design and planning create code through supervision and code reviews. The Developer will also write Java code including both front-end and back-end detailed design, development, and unit testing of all code developed.
- Software development process in an Agile development environment.
- Hands on experience on: Servlets, JSP, EJB, Frameworks like JSF, Spring.
- Knowledge of ORM tools such as Hibernate Java-based development and configuration management: preferred ones are Eclipse; JDeveloper, Ant, JUnit, PVCS, Subversion.
- Experience in JS technologies; jQuery, AngularJS, ember JS.
- Knowledge of one or more RDBMS Databases like: Sybase, Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience on developing web services using SOAP, WSDL, XSDs and REST. Operating systems: Windows, Linux.
- Working knowledge of industry standard development practices and concepts: preferred ones are SOA, MVC Development experience in popular relational databases.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust. In support of pipeline for CDX
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 years experience minimum mid-level Java Developer
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 22, 2018, 2:25:03 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Other Clearance
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job