full-time employee contract
ManTech is searching for a Training Lead-Existing Capabilities to support the successful startup, execution, and delivery of CDM DEFEND activities. The Training Lead will support the task the Training Manager and Deputy Project Manager by leading a group of 2-4 trainers, and is responsible for the development and delivery of training materials related to existing capabilities on CDM DEFEND.
Duties of the Training Lead ? Existing Capabilities include:
1) Working with the training manager and technical leads to design training strategy and content related to existing capabilities in the DEFEND environment
2) Developing various standardized training templates.
3) Leading a group of 2-4 training developers responsible for the creation and distribution of various levels and types of technical training courses and materials.
4) Assisting in the evaluation online training tools and distribution methods.
5) Coordinating training needs across multiple internal and external customers.
6) Evaluating and providing recommendations for training strategy and training tools.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
1) Minimum of 3 years of experience leading training activities for complex cybersecurity or information technology tools.
2) Minimum of 5 years of experience designing, implementing, and conducting technical training.
3) Experience working across internal and external customers and stakeholders to determine training needs, timelines, and impacts to implementation schedules
4) Experience outlining requirements and objectives of course materials and ensuring that final training products meet these objectives
5) Ability to reprioritize workload based on project staffing needs
6) Strong communication skills
7) Ability to work in a diverse and fast paced environment
8) Strong understanding of various training tools and platforms.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
1) Bachelor?s Degree
2) Successful experience leading teams of 2-4 people preferred
3) Understanding of the DHS CDM program and DEFEND task orders
4) Previous understanding of IT environments or technical tools and devices
Candidate must be able to attain DHS Suitability, with preference for those in current status.