This position is within the North Texas CMC Operations Organization and a member of the Customer Business Area (CBA) team supporting the Surveillance and Targeting Systems (STS) Mission Area. This role specifically supports the execution of multiple Production/Depot/Upgrade programs across the STS Mission Area. The Operations CBA is the primary interface between the STS Program Office and the CMC Operations team and is responsible for the overall performance management of these program to include Cost and Schedule. This position collaborates daily with PMO, Functional resources, and CMC Factory to ensure commitments are met. Interfacing with external customers/end users is also required to support various reviews and communications. This position is also responsible for Proposal coordination of all operations content that involves the CMC Operations requiring HPU analysis, support needs, capacity requirements, business environment, etc.
Specific tasks include:
- Daily interfacing between STS PMO and CMC Factory on status and progress of programs
- Accountable for monitoring, reporting, and driving overall improvements in cost and schedule performance thru HPU analysis, yield improvement projects, daily schedule progress/TAKT, coordination of resources, etc
- Responsible for planning, coordination, and communication of schedule requirements/changes on new and existing contracts to stakeholders.
- Lead the FEOTB process on new contract awards thru coordinating with multiple functions thru loading MSIS/CN22
- Support Program and Customer reviews on status and program performance
- Interact daily with the program and factory management to understand and resolve any issues and constraints impacting performance of program
- Identify Risks and Opportunities to EAC?s and develop mitigation with pertinent functions
- Responsible for developing and tracking metrics in support of the Program Office and CMC Leadership
- Coordinate efforts with the span of functional leadership to address staffing, capability, and capacity to ensure demands are met
- Accountable for coordination of proposal activities including HPU analysis, support analysis, and pool analysis. POC for NTex Operations content in proposal kick-offs, cost roll-up, identify Risks and Opportunities, Gate reviews, and Management reviews
- 6+ years hands-on program and/or project leadership experience, to include a combination of Program Operations/IPT/OPM operations, manufacturing, earned value management systems, cost and schedule tracking, risk and opportunity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization
- Experience with the implementation, management, planning, and engineering efforts associated with a manufacturing organization
- Experience with manufacturing planning/scheduling, and lean manufacturing concepts
- Ability to interface and collaborate across all functions and lead cross functional teams
- Ability to support multiple projects
- Cost Account Manager (CAM) - Provide Estimate at Completion (EAC) and variance analysis for the respective programs
- Must be proficient in and be able to perform material demand analysis, determine product/depot build status
- Experience with MS Office applications (MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to Obtain U.S. Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- Broad knowledge of business systems, engineering, manufacturing, and financial systems
- Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma certification
- Factory analysis and optimization skills
- Experience with Raytheon processes such as IPDS, EVMS, R6s, SAP, MMIS and VM
- Experience in the following applications:
- APEX - To monitor shipping/delivery status, future business loads, validate CAST.
- PRISM/MRP ? material demands and allocations
- VM/iMRO - To monitor depot progress, NCs, current status
- Common PDM - To validate As-Built configurations, alternates, ECNs, and change history
- Kinaxis - For material load and ITD/ETC material analysis
- BW ? For SFC/Operation/program history, NC history
Required Education: Bachelor Degree in Business, Technology, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Engineering, Math, Science or a related discipline
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.