NMT PROGRAM FINANCE JOB DESCRIPTION
The Navy Multiband Terminal (NMT) is an ACAT I program that provides the US and international partners with its next generation of satellite communications (SATCOM) systems. It replaces several existing SATCOM systems developed and maintained by Raytheon over the past 20 years and is expected to be installed in more than 400 ships, submarines and shore based stations.
The NMT Finance team is in need of a program financial analyst to manage a $10M portfolio of Task Work Orders. This position requires an individual who possesses overall business knowledge, and is able to support frequent financial reviews with management. Primary responsibilities include working closely with the program team to lead and influence all financial aspects of the program. These activities consist of cost/schedule control, EVMS compliance, cash management, IOTs, quarterly EAC?s, and all required internal/external monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting. The ideal candidate shall be comfortable working closely with the Program Manager, as well as across the functional organizations to achieve business objectives.
NMT is a complex program with high visibility at all levels of the customer and Raytheon; frequent exposure to senior management should be expected. Proficiency with MS Excel, Power Point & Word is essential to communicating a clear consistent message. The individual joining the program will benefit from working one of ICS? largest franchise programs with a senior leadership team, and an expected lifetime program value of over $1.5B.
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional working experience
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Good written and verbal skills including demonstrated ability to succinctly present complex information to all levels of management and external parties such as the Navy and audit agencies (DCAA/DCMA).
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders.
· Ability to interact with individuals at every level of the Finance and Program Office organizations.
· Strong computer skills, which include high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel ? Advanced MS Excel [Pivot Tables, Lookups, Macros, etc.]
· Financial controls experience
· Working knowledge with any of our enterprise systems - APEX/SAP, MPM, Rplan, BW
· Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures
· Professional experience of applied EVMS principles including EVMS Level 3 certification
· 6 Sigma Certified
· Bachelors Degree (Finance/Accounting/Business preferred)
· Masters Degree (Finance/Accounting/Business preferred)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.