Opportunities for Pre-Deployment Training to United States Marine Corps (USMC) (Job Number:437277)
SAIC has opportunities to provide training support for Pre-Deployment Training to United States Marine Corps (USMC) operating forces within a Joint and combined environment to improve USMC warfighting skills.
MTSS provides realistic computer-based simulation training; Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) training; MAGTF Tactical Warfare Simulation (MTWS); Combined Arms Command and Control Training Upgrade System (CACCTUS); and Deployable Virtual Training Environment (DVTE) for individual Marines through senior Marine Corps commanders and their battle staffs is provided at multiple Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) sites.
Here are the locations:
MCB Quantico, VA
MCB Camp Lejeune, NC
MCB Camp Pendleton, CA
MCAGCC Twentynine Palms, CA
MCAS Yuma, AZ
MCB Kaneohe, HI
MCB Camp Butler, Okinawa, Japan
- Combat Arms Analyst, Opposing Forces (OPFOR) Deputy Branch Head
- Server Engineer
- Command & Control/Information Mgmt Analyst (External Elements)
- Simulation Analyst, Special Operations Forces
- Lead/Sr. Analyst (External Elements Branch)
- Senior Doctrine Technical Writer
- Exercise Design Assistant
- Intel/SOF Analyst, Opposing Forces (OPFOR)
- Aviation/Air Defense Analyst, Opposing Forces (OPFOR)
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors' Degree, major in operations research, computer science, management, military science, political science, or equivalent area desired.
- Years of experience for positions, range from two (2) to ten (10) years.
- Clearance Levels for positions range from Secret to TS/SCI.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 11, 2018, 2:46:03 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-QUANTICO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-HI-KANEOHE, United States-CA-CAMP PENDLETON, United States-CA-TWENTYNINE PALMS, Japan-Okinawa-Ken-OKINAWA, United States-AZ-YUMA