Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
* Candidate must have demonstrated personnel leadership and project leadership skills, and the ability to cultivate a highly motivated workforce, with the ability to lead and drive change
* Individual needs to be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff, management and customers
* Candidate needs to understand military standards, requirements and products and have experience coordinating, planning, preparing and executing integration, ground and flight testing
* Ability to understand program requirements and priorities in real-time and direct the appropriate resources to the required tasks to ensure critical path schedule is maintained
* Ability to track, plan, schedule, coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance for fixed and rotary wing
* Liaison with USG on all program activities
* Direct daily scope of work to subcontract labor force
* 3 years previous leadership experience in a Fixed Wing/Rotary Wing Aviation maintenance environment required
* Experienced operations leader with record of leading teams through meaningful change in high tempo environments
* Provides direction of daily operations of a section
* Develops work assignments, assess performance of subordinates
* Strong written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills
* Ability to determine priorities of scheduled and drop-in work
* Understanding of the Culture of Accountability
* Common knowledge of aircraft logs and records process
* Prior SOF Community experience beneficial
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Bragg North Carolina