Program Assistant - Crane, IN (Job Number:437278)
- SAIC is seeking a Program Assistant in Crane, IN.
- Assisting Branch Managers with updating program specific training plans.
- Updating and maintaining employee certifications, by system/program, and be able to report on such during program reviews.
- Reviewing certifications for verification that compliancy factors are met for the applicable system/program.
- Reviewing technical documents within iPDM to perform an analysis of the content against specific project requirements in order to validate the process as accurate and complete.
- Supporting prioritization of final documentation reviews to be performed, based on system relevance and need.
- Performing quality checks of documentation prior to the final approval.
- Assisting the Business Operations Lead with coordinating the assignment of tasking to evaluate each program to determine what work level is provided for individual programs and performing an analysis of those comparisons.
- Collecting and analyzing data to respond to various data calls.
- Performing coordination of Tours with the Public Affairs office.
- Assisting with Divisional Strategic Planning Goals.
- Performing coordination and data collection and monitor by activity assignment and prioritization during the Business Planning cycle.
- Collaboration with the engineering team to incorporate Product Integration during the Business Planning cycle.
- Documenting changes to Strategic Missions focus areas.
- Supporting the management tools and systems that measure effectiveness and efficiency of internal operations, workload performance, and other business operating functions.
- Assisting the Business Operations Lead with developing and maintaining the Human Capital Strategy.
- Developing PowerPoint presentations utilizing the data analysis performed as a tool to validate or justify resources to be utilized by the Division Manager, Chief Engineer and Customer Advocates.
- Performing set up and preparation of computers, projectors, and telephones associated with the conference rooms in Building for program meetings.
- Supporting the Customer Advocate with preparing and organizing agendas for program specific meetings.
- Supporting classified meetings and verify clearance level of attendees using JPAS.
- Assisting Task Leads with the establishment, monitoring, research and analysis of Product Support Budgeting, Funding, and Product Support Performance Management processes which include: Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M), execution plans; funds acceptance; financial management processes, budgetary forecasting and data analysis; risk analysis; project planning; and administration support for risk management.
- Utilizing professional graphics design techniques to transform Government Furnished Information into high-quality visual presentations for communication to a target audience utilizing specialized software and Government Furnished Equipment.
- Prepare custom presentation packages with technical illustrations, embedded graphics, pictures, charts, and drawings for presentations to be delivered at local and off- site program office reviews.
- Manage the Division camera equipment and take technical photographs and edit, resize, color-correct, and otherwise transform these photographs to record and document technical achievements or quality issues.
Required Education and Experience:
- AA Degree in related discipline or HS and up to 2 yrs experience with relevant experience.
- Secret Clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 1:31:50 PM
Primary Location: United States-IN-CRANE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job