Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
F-35 Manufacturing Engineer for second shift. Candidate will provide support for Wing Systems and Wing Mate. Primary responsibilities include direct shop floor support, maintaining manufacturing plans, tooling requirements, engineering change implementation, and coordinating change in the build process. This includes but is not limited to investigating tooling issues, assessing and providing tooling corrective action, determining root cause of non-conformances, assisting in rework activities, and providing technical support to the build team. Candidate will provide technical assistance to leadership, supervision, and mechanics through work around plans, and guidance on aircraft structure or systems issues.
- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located in a facility that requires special access.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, parts lists, and specifications.
- Experience with mechanical/electrical assembly
- Ability to modify and create manufacturing plans
- Demonstrated capability to multitask in support of multiple issues.
- Knowledgeable with Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues efficiently in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with the union workforce.
- Ability to identify and quickly improve manufacturing processes and workflow deficiencies.
- Experience with tool design.
- Experience with F35 shop floor systems: CATIA, PDM, VAS, QADS, SFM, CAPP, ICA.
- Problem solving skills.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas