Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
The selected candidate will apply System Engineering processes as a member of the Data Quality & Integration (DQIM) Team, responsible for Autonomic Logistics Information (ALIS) on the Factory Floor (AOFF) in the Fort Worth, TX Lockheed Martin factory.
The AOFF tracks maintenance and configuration of Propulsion Systems prior to installation in the F-35 Air Vehicle.
Candidate will work directly with the Propulsion Suppliers as the Lead for AOFF and a Propulsion Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Candidate should be proficient at networking and developing working relationships as this position will be required to engage multiple teams across the JSF Air System. Candidate should be comfortable with public speaking. Activities are in an environment where multiple country participant companies are collocated and integrated.
An understanding of the JSF Life Cycle Sustainment concept as well as DQIM development, sustainment, testing, and integration processes is desired. A working knowledge of aircraft maintenance, especially Propulsion Systems, is also required. A working knowledge of Air Vehicle subsystems and their interaction is desired.
Must be a US citizen. Must be capable of attaining a Secret security clearance.
Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Master?s degree.
- Expert in aircraft Propulsion Systems
- A working knowledge of aircraft maintenance and failure troubleshooting.
- Extensive knowledge of As Delivered Bills of Material (ADBOMs), Electronic Equipment Logbooks (EEL)and PAIRs
- Demonstrated systems engineering experience with understanding of the total lifecycle (architecture, requirements, system design & analysis, integration, and verification) for complex hardware/software systems
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to continually learn and expand F-35 system knowledge in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with team members across multiple organizations.
- Experience in customer support and engagement.
- Proficient at networking and developing working relationships
- Must be a US citizen
- Able to obtain a Secret security clearance
MS or BS in Software, Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, or Systems Engineering
- F-35 Propulsion Systems
- F-35 Air System Life Cycle Sustainment concept
- F-35 DQIM development, sustainment, testing, and integration processes
- F-35 Air Vehicle subsystems and their interaction
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas