Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Working under the direction of the Sustainment Sr. Control Account Manager (CAM), the Sustainment CAM will be responsible for the development, definition and management of the scope, schedule and budget for work associated with various sustainment projects for the CH-53K program. Duties include:
- Participate in the negotiation of the scope of work for the control account (CA) and document the results in the WBS dictionary and Control Account Work Authorization (CAWA).
- Negotiate the schedule for the CA and document the results on the CAWA.
Negotiate the total lump-sum budget for the CA and document the results on the CAWA.
- Subdivide the work (scope) within the CA into work packages as needed to establish adequate division of work and definition of work.
- Prepare and maintain detail network schedules within work packages identifying the logic network activities required to accomplish the work package.
- Establish and maintain resource requirements for each activity, being careful that total planned resources do not exceed the CA budget.
- Identify the earned value measurement technique o be used for each activity.
- Document the time-phased resource-loaded schedule activities and their assigned earned value measurement technique as a the work package and CA performance Measurement Baseline.
- Authorize, direct, and control work within the work packages or identify work package managers who will manage the work packages.
- Provide the remaining duration and remaining resource requirements for all in-process and future activities weekly.
- Conduct weekly reviews of plans and accomplishments including the recording of progress on activities a, the identification and analysis of variances, and the analysis of the estimate to complete developed from the remaining duration and resource requirements.
Negotiate significant variance thresholds for the CA and monitor variances against the thresholds.
- Prepare Variance Analysis Reports as required.
- Develop, implement and manage corrective actions at the activity level in the current version of the plan taking care not to disturb the baseline.
-Identify and baseline scope, schedule or budget changes when required and submit Baseline Change Requests as described in the change control policy.
- Prepare and present to leadership status on Earned Value Management metrics
Minimum 4 year degree in Aviation Maintenance, Business, Engineering, or Finance.
Minimum 2-3 years of Earned Value Management experience. Experience on an ACAT 1 Full Criteria Program is a plus.
Fluent in MS Office Products especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Ability to work and integrate with technical team members to understand all aspects of the product being developed/produced and the earned value implications.
Familiarity with Sikorsky Earned Value System with knowledge of Lockheed Martin Earned value system preferred.
Versed in MS Project or Primivera Project Management
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Shelton Connecticut