full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Change Management Analyst to support multiple federal agencies through the CDM Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cyber security modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Candidate will prepare and track external change requests to ensure that required solution changes are accurately described and reviewed by Agency Change Control Boards, responses are coordinated and provided during the review period, and to coordinate solution updates during the Agency's change window. Additionally will prepare and track internal change requests to ensure that required solution changes are vetted/test in ManTech's lab environment prior to submitting external change requests to the Agency's Change Control Board.
• Define provisions for change management tracking status accounting, and audits.
• Plan, identify and maintain the original and current configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation,
• Support Quality Assurance process audits.
• Extensive experience with developing and maintain configuration management database.
• Strong understanding of industry best practices related to CMDB.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent and 2 + years understanding of cyber and IT environment.
• 0-1 years demonstrated understanding of tracking assets and configuration management processes required.
• Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• This position requires a detail-oriented self-starter who can interact with other business, technical, and senior management professionals.
• This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Candidate will be required to attain a Public Trust Clearance/DHS Suitability with those in current access receiving first preference.