IAP Worldwide Services (www.iapws.com)
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
A leading international government contractor for more than 60 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. IAP's corporate headquarters is located in Cape Canaveral, FL, and operates in over 100 locations in 20 countries worldwide. IAP also maintains offices in Panama City, FL, Virginia, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
Assists the Site Manager in the planning, direction, coordination and providing constant oversight, through staff of skilled, semiskilled, and unskilled trade personnel, activities concerned with the operation, repair, maintenance, and construction of facilities, equipment, and buildings to minimize interruption and improve efficiency. Plan such matters as design and development of facilities, formulation of operating rules, regulations, and procedures. Assign workers to duties such as maintenance, repair, or renovation. May assist with directing contracted projects to ensure adherence to specifications.
Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Full knowledge of industry practices.
Supervises Nonexempt and entry-level exempt employees. Receives task-oriented assignments, monitors work on a daily basis, and actively assists subordinates.
The position may require that the applicant meet the Minimum Standard Medical requirements.Required Skills:
* Possesses the ability to perform general electrical, plumbing and miscellaneous repairs to facilities housing personnel
* Install AC split units and provide maintenance to the 50+ AC units
* Install a chlorination system for the water
* Possesses computer skills; inputting MR's and documenting repair data. Spreadsheet literate so all facility equipment can be logged and tracked for existing anticipated repairs
* Ability to learn and implement IAP procurement process for parts, etc.
* Performs preventive maintenance
* Ability to follow up on direction provided by the Site Manager and also provides follow up action information to the IAP GOL PMO in the Site Manager's absence
* Ensures that all facilities are in good working order and can anticipate when repairs may be needed
* Performs other duties as requiredRequired Experience:
Electrical, HVAC and/or Power Production