Sr. Windows System Administrator (Job Number:437318)
Job Description: We have a career opening for a Windows Imaging Engineer at Fort Bragg, NC. The Windows Imaging Engineer is responsible for installing, configuring, and administrating virtual Microsoft based servers in support of business processing requirements. Develops and engineers Microsoft Windows 10 & Server 2012R2 images. Installs, upgrades, and patches operating systems and complex software packages. Schedules installations and upgrades in accordance with established IT policies and procedures. Conducts routine software audits of Microsoft based servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines. Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in a team environment.
- Utilize DoD Secure Host Baseline (SHB) Operating Systems (OS) to engineer a USARC imaging solution.
- Utilize SCCM OSD in support of the USARC image.
- Utilize PowerShell in support of the USARC image.
- Create, execute and report on testing and implementation plans.
- Create, execute and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Enterprise Services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable of resolving complex issues.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking.
- Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in team environments.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor?s degree and 5+ years of related experience or 5+ years as a Systems Administrator (Microsoft). Additional training, technical certification, and/or years experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Microsoft PowerShell experience.
- Microsoft Imaging Development experience.
- Experience maintaining Microsoft Windows Server 2012 /2012R2 platforms.
- Level II DoD 8570 certification: Comptia Security+ CE.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active SECRET security clearance.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification.
- SCCM Experience.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop or Server certification
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job Monday - Friday
Schedule: Full- time
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 12, 2018, 1:29:20 PM
Primary Location: United States-NC-FORT BRAGG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job