Program Analyst (Job Number:437201)
- The Vanguard 2.2.1 Program currently has an opening for a Business Analyst.
- This program is a 10 year, $2B+ award (currently in year 5).
- This is a junior level position providing business management support and staffing coordination across the program.
- The program supports the Information Resource Management Bureau with servers, mainframes, network devices, network perimeter, anti-virus engineering, public key infrastructure/encryption, monitoring tools, telephony, mobile computing platform, virtual environment, and enclave design/security engineering.
Description of Duties:
- Perform financial analysis support to understand and solve complex circumstances.
- Support resource planning, basis of estimate (BOE) development, and baseline change requests.
- Manage staffing and position data including tracking vacancies, overseeing onboarding and departures, and supporting resolution of personnel issues.
- Provide subcontract oversight, relationship management, and coordination support working with internal subcontract staff and external subcontractor management.
- Solve difficult problems within a broad scope; often as an informal/neutral party facilitator.
- Review and approve travel authorizations (TA), consent to purchase (CTP), and Extended Work Week (EWW) requests.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related discipline (i.e. Project/Program Management).
- Must a self-starter with ability to define tasking, manage workload from multiple sources, and independently resolve multifaceted situations.
- Ability to resolve complex issues, strong organizational skills, excellent oral and written communications skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent relationship building skills with the ability to support and interface with managers at senior levels (e.g., director, senior director, VP);
- Significant Microsoft Excel expertise
- Understanding and background of information technology, systems engineering, and/or information security.
- Experience using Earned Value Management (EVM) to manage budget and schedule.
- Experience with multiple contract types (primarily time & materials and fixed price).
- Clearance Requirement: SECRET clearance required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 12, 2018, 8:07:30 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job