Systems Integrator (Job Number:437281)
- SAIC is seeking a Systems Integrator in Huntsville, AL.
- The Systems Integrator will provide software, systems, and engineering analysis support for the systems development that are integrated into the Universal Ground Control Station (UGCS) and Universal Mission Simulator (UMS).
- This position will require integration of GOTS/COTS/OEM software and hardware components, understanding of wired/wireless networking, and application of the systems development life-cycle for system sustainment.
- Candidate will provide on and off site technical support to include installation and setup; operational training; assistance in training scenario and documentation development per fielded unit tactics, techniques and procedures; tracking of the hardware and software configurations, hardware component inventories and failures; and basic troubleshooting and maintenance training.
- Maintain contact with the units in the region, schedule and support the Trainer system operations for training events.
- Provide hardware and software integration and validation for units prior to system?s deployment to end users.
- Identify and implement hardware and software solutions that enhance the system functionality.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS Degree or, 6+ years related technical experience.
- Minimum 2 years' System Administration experience with Windows, UNIX/Linux and, VMware.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamically changing environment.
- Secret Clearance.
- Scripting experience using powershell, python or related.
- CompTIA A+, Network+ and/or Security+ Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of start date.
- Experience with Windows operating systems and administration.
- Experience in applying security controls to Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 12, 2018, 8:26:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job