Senior Training Analyst (Engineer) - Fort Leonard Wood, MO (Job Number:437309)
SAIC has a contingent opportunity for a Senior Training Analyst to support an Army contract. This position is contingent upon award and will be located at Fort Leonard Wood, MO.
Senior Training Analyst will provide support to the Army with products that support Army Readiness and Training Reporting (ARTR) including the Combined Arms Training Strategies (CATS), Develop and sustain Army Training Readiness Products with focuses on Mission Essential Task List (METL), The analysis and integration of Army and Joint Training Products, and Develop and sustain the Standards for Training Readiness Advisory Group (STRAG) requirements at the United States Army ? Maneuver Support Center at Fort Leonard Wood, MO.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain a Secret Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor?s Degree in any field.
- Military Experience: Must be Engineer qualified.
- Six (6) + year?s general experience in military planning, training, operations, logistics, intelligence, force design/development and combat developments.
- Served on the Battalion or Brigade level staff in an operations position.
- Must have achieved the rank of Major (O-4) or Sergeant First Class (E-7).
All candidates? resumes must depict having comprehensive knowledge, expertise, and related experience to perform tasks related to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the CATS Program, task-based strategy development, METL development, and Training Management, to include Joint Training integration, and specified functional area expertise.
- Must have the required Army branch specific functional skills and experience to relate to the Proponent and validation unit for each CATS being developed for Proponent approval.
- Must have a working knowledge of unit training at the Company, Battalion, and Brigade levels.
- Must be familiar with emerging Army force structures, the Training Model concept, and Sustainable Readiness Model (SRM) in addition to AR 220-1; AR 350-1, ADP 7-0; ADRP 7-0; TR 10-5; TR 350-70, TP 350-70-1; Army Training Network (ATN) and Army Training Management System (ATMS).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 12, 2018, 2:48:53 PM
Primary Location: United States-MO-FORT LEONARD WOOD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job